Fully modular chest rig/placard platform. It can be run on a plate carrier or with our H-harness. It can be linked in the middle to achieve a split front chest rig. The velcro loop lined kangaroo style pouch can be outfitted with our elastic mag inserts and our shock cord mag retention tabs. The front features molle/pals for additional pouches attachment.
This product listing is for 1/2 of a split front chest rig.
This placard can not be run as a chest rig or on a plate carrier by itself. This version can only be run as a split front chest rig. The LP2 placards are sold individually because they can be paired with another LP2 Placard or with our Four Pack Rig or with our Molle 4 placard.
- Double stitched construction with bar tacks reinforcements in high wear areas
- Can be used on the right or left side of a split front chest rig because of the interchangeable top buckle.
- 1 large pouch, Fits : 2x 5.56 mags or 1x .308 mags +1x pistol mag
- 4 column, 5 rows of molle/pals on the front of the rig
- 1 column, 5 rows of molle/pals on the bottom of the rig
- Vertical slots on each extremities for TQ or chemlight mounting
- Velcro loop lined main pouch to integrate mag inserts
- Adjustable buckle height via one wrap velcro for maximum compatibility
- Velcro hook backed for plate carrier/dangler integration
- Berry Compliant materials
- Comes with removable buckles (2 male, 3 female) If you buy 2 panels you will have enough buckles included to join them in the middle with 2 side release buckles.
* Mag Inserts need to be purchased separately Here
** First Spear Tubes are an add on and can be purchased separately Here
*** Mag retention kits can be purchased separately Here
Developed and made in Canada by Carcajou Tactical
Please allow 1-3 business days for your order to be shipped.
Shipping is calculated automatically at checkout.
We also offer Flat Rate Shipping of 15$ in Canada and in the United States (CONUS).
Free Shipping on orders over 150$ is only available in Canada and in the United States (CONUS).
When using Canada post lettermail (No tracking) we do not take responsibility for any lost items. Everything shipped using this shipping method is the sole responsibility of the client.
-In-store pick-ups are only available on business days.
-You must have your proof of payment in hand at the time of pickup. (Mobile or Printed)